Steves corner

October 26, 2006

what ever happened to romeo?

I knew this dude once and his name was romeo. He was a bit grumpy and loved his bananas. He, too ate his own poop. He also enjoyed paint and concrete. I dont think he liked me all that much. Although he acted as though he was just ignoring me, I had this sneaking suspicion that if I were to get in his grill, I would have been in a lot of trouble. The bathroom in that house was fun to play in. I would snicker when he would spin out on the crooked wood floor. Ah well, he was cool, but cooler now since he knows me, as most people are. Ooo, someone's getting another bowl of ice cream....

6 Comments:

  • he's still a bitchy old man, but he's my bitchy old man & his teeth (seem to be) slowing down. he told me to tell steve thanks for asking/thinking about him & yes, he could kick his ass if steve "got in his grill" as the saying goes. romeo started the first fight club for rabbits. he is in fact "the" tyler durden of the rabbit world. but you know what the first rule of fight club is....

    By Blogger jgrow, at 10:01 PM  

  • Why don't you animals get a life? Cat blogging!? Where are blog entries about hair balls, and long, lonely days spent staring out at Dicks? What about lion-complex inferiority, and thoughts about eating humans? Enquiring minds want to know

    By Blogger CROW, at 2:03 PM  

  • ice cream??

    By Blogger P-Dog, at 6:34 PM  

  • ice cream, exactly.

    By Blogger craigerific, at 9:19 AM  

  • Ice Cream-

    Well, I guess if that is what makes you feel good for a while until you’re guilt sets in & everyone around you looks in disgust & runs away.

    Rabbit (what is that person growing (Blog) but boredom, talk about a snoozer)

    Crow (why to up tight & hanging on to much self doubt & letting his self existent crumble like a old building coming down with the fury of a wrecking ball hitting it.

    Dog (consumed with him & politics) & who the hell is 2xC (I do not care about his broken anything, although his girl has nice curls?

    A-non-ym-ous

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 PM  

  • nice one D.

    By Blogger craigerific, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home