Steves corner

September 09, 2006

Here it begins

So here we go. He never lets me get on the computer and he's too lazy to download pics of me on his computer so it will be a bit before I get those up. I know the ladies love the pics of me. He's got something up his sleve, I have sensed this. He keeps leaving in a hurry to go somewhere and he comes back in a few hours to get some more things. He even bought some new liter which Im none too exctited about. I try to talk to him but he's real grumpy at 4am. Ill let you know as soon as I find anything out.

4 Comments:

  • Steve of Steve!

    very cool-get your blog on!

    Double C

    By Blogger Double C, at 7:27 PM  

  • Looks like your potbelly owner is slacking again-tell him to get out of the ice cream & get this blog connected.

    By Blogger Double C, at 6:30 PM  

  • Poor Steve! It's too bad you don't have some pics up, I saw a great one of you playing in the bathtub a while back (that sounds a little inappropriate . . .)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 PM  

  • There is only one Steve of Steve, Conville...and he has a ponytail and a nasty set of chompers.

    By Blogger McGann, at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home