Steves corner

October 24, 2006

you looking at my gut?! Im working on it!


Ah, the autumn season has had its way with me apparently. I seemed to have gotten a bit slothlike. My new home is perfectly mapped out for that so I cant blame it all on my own lack of interest and/or motivation. Dad invited his friend that owns the little kid that runs after me all the time. I hid under the kitchen table but he's a small enough person that he was able to see under there. His dad only drank a bit of an expensive bottle of beer cause I saw dad pouring it out and mumbling something along the lines of what an idiot.

1 Comments:

  • My God! Such smoldering sensuality. I know two long-haired felines who would like to get their paws on a piece of that sweet action.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home